Pennington Seed, Inc.
Field Department Data Coordinator
Job DescriptionPennington Seed, Inc.is searching for a Field Department Data Coordinator to work in our Lebanon, OR, facility.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Maintain consistent, accurate field data records across all systems, including Access, SAP, and Excel
- Provide administrative and project support to Grower Field Representatives and Production Managers
- Assist in short-term and long-term planning
- Oversee seedstock inventory and logistics. Ensure accurate and complete quantities, lots and documentation
- Manage sample inventory, fulfill, and track requests, and maintain sample inventory data
- Perform other duties as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s degree in AgriBusiness or related field is preferred
- 2+ years industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Access and/or SAP preferred
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively; strong attention to details
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem solve
- Must be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
BENEFITS PACKAGE & EMPLOYEE PROGRAMS
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Free Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with 3% company match and annual profit-sharing bonus!
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on Pet supplies, cell phones, movie tickets, gym memberships, and more!
- Education Assistance (both college degrees and professional certifications)
- Referral Program with cash bonus
Click here to apply.
Contact Phone #
Full Job Description PDF